So here is what is on my list for 2013 goals:
- obtain my wedding weight by March 31st and more from there on
- participate in at least one 5k walk/run
- take a vacation with just the hubby- this will probably be short & sweet, but it's needed.
- read 3 "fun" books
- Get my 2 closets full of clothes down to one, and make my clothes fabulous and functional!
- Hang up pictures in my house. It is sad that this is even a goal.
- Design my living & Dining Room to not be so piecey
- Continue to meal plan
- start Disney planning and saving
- Visit my BFF. Too long.
- get the boys swimming lessons
- sign Alex up for Kindergarten (tear)
- 1 if not 2 girls weekends at least
- Build my at-home businesses. They got started in 2012, and I can't wait for them to grow more this year. NA Power and Scrappy Pants
- Discover career possibilities. I've been pretty unhappy this past fall with my job and I think it is 1) the general attitude towards education in my state and 2) the fact I feel like I'm stuck there. I still enjoy it, but it's like when someone tells you that you HAVE to do something you feel like rebelling. KWIM?
- Adopt a family next Christmas, I really want to do this...and stop spoiling mine with "things"
What are your resolutions and / or goals for 2012?