Here's how I ended up. 11 out of 17 isn't too bad.
Fall mini Goals:
obtain my pre-pregnancy weight by February--- DONE!
- obtain my wedding weight by October and my 7 year anniversary -- FAIL -- maybe by year 8?
- participate in at least one 5k walk/run -- FAIL -- I had to end up volunteering vs. running the one I had signed up for thru work
take a vacation with just the hubby -- It was fabulous! read 3 "fun" books-- 5 down, Thank you Hunger Games Trilogy & 50 Shades - No changes here de-clutter this mad house-- Garage sale was a success, my closet has been organized, and craft room shrunk but it is still a work in progress. start saving for the kitchen remodel (this goal I hope to have in 2017) -- I'm saving, but it appears that my new goal will be to save for Disney later in 2013, but I'm consciously saving every month retire wearing my judging pants.-- This I think I've gotten better on. I'm too busy to care about what other people are doing. Maybe people are just doing a better job staying out of my way :) I feel less stressed about this part of my life now. They are more like shorts or capris rather than pants, ha ha. Blog more. I love reading blogs and I really want to put more out there in the blogosphere, but for the right reasons which is what I sort of struggle with currently. -- Took a pause from reading/writing over the holidays but am back on it again. Blogher might take a back seat due to some other offers that have come up. Complete at least 50% of my 2011 scrapbook-- I'm nearly done with this one
- Adopt a family next Christmas. -- we did some charity work, but didn't actually adopt a family
Fall mini Goals:
Complete my 2010 Scrapbook-- DONE!
- Continue journaling my food intake -- FAIL
- Use my Zumba Groupon -- FAIL
- Go pick pumpkins as a family
-DONE! Enjoy my "mom" weekend getaways--DONE Actually decorate my front porch for fall-- not pretty, but it was DONE