Ok, so to be honest, I don't think I've even looked at this list since back in June....whoops.
Fall mini Goals:
- obtain my pre-pregnancy weight by February ---
DONE!---Oops not quiet there yet, I gained a little back still within about 3 pounds
- obtain my wedding weight by October and my 7 year anniversary -- This so doesn't look like it is going to happen, but I'm still trying.
- participate in at least one 5k walk/run -- Signed up for the October one at my school
take a vacation with just the hubby-- It was fabulous! read 3 "fun" books-- 5 down, Thank you Hunger Games Trilogy & 50 Shades - No changes here de-clutter this mad house-- Garage sale was a success, my closet has been organized, and craft room shrunk
- start saving for the kitchen remodel (this goal I hope to have in 2017) -- my new SAH Business is making this a reality along with my ETSY store. Plus I have been doing automatic deductions into my savings account
- retire wearing my judging pants. I wear them far too often and I'll probably post about them later. -- This I think I've gotten better on. I'm too busy to care about what other people are doing. Maybe people are just doing a better job staying out of my way :) I feel less stressed about this part of my life now
- Blog more. I love reading blogs and I really want to put more out there in the blogosphere, but for the right reasons which is what I sort of struggle with currently. -- Thank you continued readers!--Woot! Woot! I keep growing and am now trying to get more on Twitter too. I'm also toying with the idea of going to BlogHer 2013!
- Complete at least 50% of my 2011 scrapbook-- This one I just added since I'm going on a retreat in November and I don't want to get too far behind.
- Adopt a family next Christmas. -- still wanting to do this one, but have some time still
Fall mini Goals:
- Complete my 2010 Scrapbook -- Haven't touched it in months
- Continue journaling my food intake
- Use my Zumba Groupon
Go pick pumpkins as a family
- Enjoy my "mom" weekend getaways -- I've got 2 planned that I'm psyched for
Actually decorate my front porch for fall