So it has been about 8 weeks since I wrote my post that listed out my initial goals for 2012. Let's see where I stand....
obtain my pre-pregnancy weight by February--- DONE!
- obtain my wedding weight by October and my 7 year anniversary -- On my way
- participate in at least one 5k walk/run -- Still only planning the October one so far
- take a vacation with just the hubby -- 3 weeks left!
read 3 "fun" books-- 5 down, Thank you Hunger Games Trilogy & 50 Shades
- de-clutter this mad house -- Garage sale schedule for this coming week.
- start saving for the kitchen remodel (this goal I hope to have in 2017) -- my new SAH Business is making this a reality
- retire wearing my judging pants. I wear them far too often and I'll probably post about them later. -- If people would just stop making it so dang easy for me! Really I'm not being judgey as much as i am more STFU to people.
- Blog more. I love reading blogs and I really want to put more out there in the blogosphere, but for the right reasons which is what I sort of struggle with currently. -- Thank you continued readers!
- Adopt a family next Christmas. -- got some time on this one, but I'm thinking about other directions for this one too.
Collect evidence for Master Teacher Application and begin writing narrativemy student teacher bombing totally put a kink in these plans seeing as I actually had to teach the remainder of the year.
- Complete my 2010 Scrapbook -- about 2 layouts left to go
- Begin my 2011 / Cameron's Baby Scrapbook -- started Cameron's book
Buy a new swimsuit-- Done! Thank you TJMaxx!
- Play outside! -- this is occurring thanks to my Mother's Day Present & a TRU gift card