I was very surprised how delicious it was, although looking at the ingredients, what's not to like? I will say that it isn't figure friendly, but it does add a nice change up to the pizza and pasta rotation in the house. It was even more delicious as leftovers.
Ingredients:1 package of frozen Texas toast garlic bread (mine was buttered w/out cheese)
1 package of frozen meatballs
1 jar tomato or pizza sauce
1 cup cheese (or more if that's how you roll)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange bread in a 9x13 pan, ungreased (they all fit perfectly!)
- Mix sauce and meatballs together in a pot and heat on the stove until meatballs are warmed through (about 15-20 min.)*
- Place garlic bread in oven for about 4 minutes
- Remove bread and top lightly with a layer of cheese
- Lower oven to 350 degrees
- Spoon meatball/sauce mixture on top and spread out (it's ok if some of your bread isn't covered in sauce)
- Top with desired amount of cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
*if you thaw the meatballs first, this would easily be a 30 minute meal and feel free to add veggies if you like